Monday, February 1, 2010

Preview!

This picture has been sitting around my house for some time now...I used to do home staging, and this is one of the things I inherited from a mentor. It's sweet, and could be called "calming" in the right setting...but in my house, it falls under the category of "boring". Well, I'm tired of having all kinds of junk around my house (junk, right now, is what I call anything that is not actually being used). Now, I have a plan to make this not boring and not junk...just wait. It'll be great!

Oh, and I KNOW you are DYING to find out about this little beauty! But this is all I'm gonna give you.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my hands on that table!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with, Miss Heidi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete