Friday, May 14, 2010

The Table is IN!

These will not be the best pictures as it's the middle of the night and the light isn't very good, but I couldn't wait to show you! I'm sure I'll do another post with better pictures tomorrow, and talk about all the lessons learned during this little project. (I know, you are all on pins and needles now, hu? :p)

I want to start with a "before"....

This little table was given to us when we were first married. It has served us well, but since there are five of us now, you may guess that we've outgrown it...by a lot. And forget having anyone over for dinner. There simply is not room!
Here is a good example...trying to set a table for Christmas with 5 people for dinner = squishy...

And now...(drum roll please!)...


Oh, I'm so in love! :)

Ok, I'm going to go to bed now...I'll have better pictures tomorrow...I can't wait for breakfast when we have our first family meal on this! (I think I'm going to need more chairs...)

2 comments:

  1. OH.

    MY.

    GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

    That is absolutely positively FABULOUS! Please move back to Oregon and do one for me. Pretty please?!?!

    Great job, girl. So so so so cool!!!

    I'd be in love, too, if I were you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yeah, we totally do have the same chairs! Haha, small world. It was actually really easy to redo the chairs, honestly. Let me know if you redo yours anytime...I would love to see them!

    Have a great day, Heidi : )
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete