Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Cookies

Well, as life goes, our party got canceled because Aimee woke up with a fever. I (being the mean mom that I am) made her stay home from school and miss her class Valentine's day party...but I know she was sick because she didn't fight me on it too hard. We had planned on cookies though, so we did cookies anyway. Nothing terribly creative...just frosting and sprinkles on heart sugar cookies. They still were fun for the kids, and turned out pretty. I put aside a plate for our neighbors (who were going to come to our party). Then we had some other neighbors bring us some cookies, so we sent them home with some of ours. Overall a productive day.


And what does a baby do during a cookie making activity? Well, she plays with the cookie cutters that spilled on the floor when the box got picked up upside-down.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I miss you guys so much! It makes me sad to see you guys doing something that we normally would have done together!

    I'm glad you guys had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a blog, Heidi. I'll be reading.
    Hope Utah is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete