Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feeling a little frustrated....

So, my awesome table that I get giddy at the very thought of...is on hold :( We were waiting to get the suburban fixed so we could get the lumber for it...turns out the suburban would cost about twice as much to fix as it's worth...so now we are on hold waiting to figure out what we are going to do for a second vehicle...it has to be something I can haul kids and furniture with. In the midst of this, we are looking for a new place to rent...something with a garage where I can work on all my projects. So, the spot I was going to put my perfectly pretty new farm table won't be my spot to put something, so I'm kinda waiting to find out what my new spot will look like before I build so I can build something the right size for that spot.

So, I'm feeling frustrated and like my projects have all been put on hold while I find a house and shop for a ... truck probably? So I will try to post some cool stuff...I do have a couple things I'm slowly working on...but please don't give up on me if you don't see much from me for the next while. When I get a garage/workshop I have all kinds of awesome that will be happening :)

1 comment: